The Ultimate KID'S Superfoods. Providing Nutrients needed down to the cellular level. Simply the HEALTHIEST and most DELICIOUS chocolate milk on earth!
Growing bodies need the added protection of antioxidants provided by the recommended 8-10 servings of fruits and vegetables. Just one serving of X-Balance provides you with a wide array of phytonutrients that healthy bodies require from fruits, vegetables, and herbs. And best of all, we made it taste great! Its rich, chocolate flavor is perfect for kids of all ages.
- Helps eliminate harmful toxins -The ingredients in X-Balance help support the body's natural detoxification process. Plus the added benefit of fiber to insure proper elimination of toxins.
- Fight the common cold -The combination of ingredients in X-Balance assists the body's immune system to produce white blood cells, T-cells and Natural Killer cells for immune protection. Plus we've added prebiotics and probiotics to insure the right balance of good bacteria in the intestines.
- Child Obesity - X-Balance has safe blood glucose balancing ingredients such as aloe vera, cinnamon, burdock root, chicory root, stevia, dandelion, and green tea that help combat high sugar diets. In addition the nutrients in X Balance help provide a sustained natural energy helping support the desire of exercise.
- Helps Fight Allergies - X-Balance has natural accruing histamines in the formula to help fight the signs of allergies.
- pH Balancing - X-Balance is loaded with alkaline forming
foods that help keep your child's body pH balanced assuring
the body is absorbing vital nutrients.
- Overall Good Health! - Drinking just one glass
of X-Balance daily can help insure your child's body is absorbing vital nutrients,
maintaining calcium levels in bones and supplying antioxidants that keep our
brain functioning at a top level!
And best of all we made it taste great, because we know all these wonderful ingredients won't do you any good if you can't get them past the nose. We suggest combining one serving of X Balance with milk, soymilk, yogurt or try blending it in a quick fruit smoothy of non fat dry milk, ½ banana and 1-2 tablespoons peanut or almond butter.
IN THE MEDIA
NUTRITION & INGREDIENTS
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
|Calories from Fat||
|Nutrient Dense Superfoods||
|Moringa Leaf Powder,
Carrot Juice Powder, Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder, Organic Beet Juice
Powder, Spirulina Powder, Chlorella - Cracked Cell
Powder, Chocolate Powder, Vitamin C - Natural Rose Hips, Strawberry Juice
Powder, Acerola Berry Juice Powder, Blackberry Juice Powder, Fig Powder,
Pineapple Juice Powder, Orange Juice Powder, Bioflavonoids (Citrus), Papaya
Powder, Blueberry Powder, Red Raspberry Powder, Turmeric Powder, Ginger
Powder - Freeze Dried, Aloe Vera -Freeze Dried, Green Tea Catechins - 40%,
|Pow R Fiber||
|Apple Fiber, Apple
Pectin, Rice Bran Powder, Organic Flax Seed Meal
|Soy Lecithin Powder
- 99% oil free, Parsley Juice Powder, Agar-Agar, Cinnamon, Burdock, Stevia,
Dandelion, Silymarin (Milk Thistle 80% extract), Nova Scotia Dulse
|Non-Dairy Probiotic Culture - 2.23 Billion||
Chicory, Astragalus Membranaceus, Quercetin, Plant Enzymes: Lipase, Protease,
Amylase & Cellulase
Natural French Vanilla
Gluten Free. Made in the U.S.A. 100% Vegetarian .
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, or have health concerns, please consult your physician before taking this, or any other nutritional supplement.